Back To School Fashion and Current Pinterest Trends for 2021 High School Seniors
Deciding on your outfits is hands down the most stressful part of your senior photos, IMHO. And chances are you are feeling a little stress about your outfits, because you ended up here! Don't worry, if we end up working together, we will go over outfits in depth so that you are completely prepared for your shoot. But before we dive into the trends, I want to remind you that your outfits should always be true to your personality! I love it when my seniors pick outfit vibes that connect with activities they love, their culture and all of the things that make them unique! Remembering who you are in this special time in your life is really what it is all about. With that being said, here are the latest fashion back to school fashion trends that I am loving and the current Pinterest trends:
Back to School Fashion Trends:
- Thrifting! I am IN LOVE with this trend and that so many youth are approaching fashion with a sustainable approach. And with the help of online vintage stores, it has become even easier to find the perfect fits.
- Leather jackets. I love my leather jacket and they just add an element of Bad A$$ to your session.
- Sporty looks. Pairing a cute sweatshirt with a pair of leggings and sneakers is not only super comfortable, but also very stylish! Pretty much a must have for school.
- Ankle booties and beanies. This combo works great to add interest to that simple outfit you picked. Accessories are always a great choice!
- Cardigans. Will these ever really go out of style, my guess is no way! Cute and comfortable is definitely my jam.
Pinterest Fashion Trends for 2021
- Distressed jeans. Boyfriend jeans, mom jeans, skinny jeans...yep, they all work!
- Welcome back 90's! The 90's were a confusing fashion time, lol! But definitely a fun one! Some of the trends I am seeing come back are the sweaters tucked into jeans, vests and plaids.
- 70's Style. This one is my favorite! And honestly, will it ever really go away? I sure hope not! Bring on those retro tee's and high waisted pants.
- College crewneck sweatshirts. I personally prefer hoodies, but do love that this trend is coming back around. It was super popular in the early 90's!
- Denim jackets. Always a classic!
Which fashion trend is your favorite? I tend to love the ones that span all time-those classic, sustainable looks. And I will always be a lover of layers!
So now that your gears are moving with outfits, are you starting to think about posing and locations? Make sure to check out my blog post on posing HERE. And if you want to know my favorite Oregon senior photo locations, click HERE.
It is never too late or too early to get on my calendar! Click HERE to inquire today!